The 4-star Grand Hotel La Batia organizes purifying and regenerating holidays throughout the year at its splendid location, between the sea and the mountains, overlooking the Gulf of Castellammare, San Vito Lo Capo, the Zingaro Nature Reserve and the Capo Rama Reserve and behind it the Monte Bonifato Nature Reserve with prehistoric sites of Elime caves.
The hygienist center has 10,000 square meters of partly green land with olive trees and fruit trees. A solarium area with swimming pool (20 × 10 meters), small olive grove for meditation and yoga. In the surroundings it is possible to practice long walks breathing pure air, in an always fresh and breezy climate, even in summer. You can easily reach the structure from all over Italy, considering the strategic position, with Ryanair cheap flights to Trapani (Birgi) and Palermo (Falcone and Borsellino).
According to their needs, the participant will have the opportunity to choose three different holiday itineraries with:
- Detoxifying nutrition
- Therapeutic fasts
Services offered during the stay:
- Overnight stay in double, triple, quadruple or single room with supplement.
- Daily supervision by an expert hygienist.
- Use of the swimming pool and solarium
- Natural Hygiene course with certificate of participation (for stays of at least 14 days)
- Organic fruits and vegetables at zero km
- Organic herbal tea distribution service.
- Equipment of linen, towels and hypoallergenic organic soap
For informations please call Dr. Leonardo Militello at +39 328 2090035.
At our facility you can take advantage of a series of additional services, including lymphatic drainage and detoxifying massages, and the use of a professional machine (even during fasting, in complete safety) for localized slimming, remodeling and toning, which has visible and measurable effects from the first treatment.
The participants in the stay manage to face any fasting easily, through:
- the natural environment
- the pleasant and relaxing atmosphere
- the presence of an expert hygienist and the monitoring of a hygienist
- the course of natural hygiene
- long walks in the countryside
- trips to the most beautiful naturalistic places in western Sicily (Segesta, Erice, the Zingaro natural reserve, the Monte Bonifato natural reserve, the Stagnone natural reserve with its splendid salt marshes and much more.
- meditation activities, yoga, massages, natural food courses and much more
- in the morning: walking and exercises
- 12.00 p.m.: seminar
- 6.00 p.m.: seminar